Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Technology Diploma
Heating, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration specialists and installers
The Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technology diploma program is a sequence of courses that prepares students for careers in the RAC industry. Learning opportunities develop academic, occupational, and professional knowledge and skills required for job acquisition and creation, retention, and advancement. The program emphasizes a practical, hands-on application which is necessary for successful employment and job creation. Program graduates receive an Air Conditioning Technology Diploma and have the qualification of an air conditioning technician.
- Graduates will be able to competently install an air conditioning and refrigeration system
- Graduates will be able to competently provide customer service
- Graduates will be able to identify business opportunities
- Graduates will be able to competently inspect and maintain air condition and refrigeration systems
- Graduates will be able to competently analyze and trace fault conditions in an air conditioning or refrigeration system
- Graduates will be able to repair and countermeasure air condition and refrigeration systems
- Graduates will be able to test and commission air conditioning and refrigeration systems
Who is this training for?
- New industry entrants. Those without prior theoretical or practical knowledge in RAC
- Those who desire to start and advance a career in RAC and desires an internship opportunity
- (+233) 599 25 8006